I am asking for your continued support in my re-election as Reeve of Highlands East...
Contact me at email@example.com or 705-448-9355
Committees that were formed, working for us all!
- Economic and Business
- Recreation and Culture
- Housing and Grants
These advisory committees are made up of local citizens working with council. They have added a whole new life to the community and are the envy of many neighboring municipalities.
Help me continue working on your behalf!
Over the last two terms, I have immersed myself in the role as Reeve in the municipality. Building a strong team to help serve you better!
- Raised over 5 Million dollars over 8 years
- Warden of Haliburton Highlands for 3 terms
- Past Chair of the Eastern Ontario Warden's Caucus (EOWC)
- Chair of the EORN Broadband Initiative which is now 90% complete. This broadband project was nominated and placed 3rd in the world for its size and scope.
Some of the things we have made happen include:
- The Wilberforce Library & Dental Office
- High Speed Internet available in 90% of the municipality
- Green's Mountain initiative
- Wilberforce Library
- Highlands East Community Gardens
- Strategic Plan & Cultural Plan
- Exploration Centres
- Mineral Tourism Sites
- Improvements to our Trails
- Improved Cellular Service
- Obtain a local Family Doctor
- Working with the Food Bank and Community Kitchen to create a facility in Highlands East
- Investigating the possibility of Local Transit
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-448-9355
As Warden of Haliburton County and Reeve for Highlands East, I would like to thank you for your continued support on our action against the flawed OPP Billing Model.
An Aaron Berning Design